The 2nd shift Material Prep Operator is responsible for cutting various materials to appropriate sizes according to work instructions given (route sheet). The Material Prep Operator maintains a clean workspace, works in a cell-based environment, inspects their own work, and is responsible for producing quality product on time for the customer according to IPC standards. The Material Prep Operator reports to their Shift Lead and to the Northfield Plant Manager.
2nd shift hours are Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10:30pm.
- High Shool diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 18 years of age
- PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- Able to read, interpret, and follow customer and IPC specifications
- Demonstrates a very high attention to detail
- Able to work on feet for long periods of time
- Must successfully complete position specific training and pass the applicable written test
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed to support business needs